Monday 12 November 2012

I'm tired




I am not tired of forgiving
But I am tired of not being forgiven

I am not tired of finding excuses for you 
But I am tired of finding flaws in me

I will never tire of being a door mat; a punchbag
But I am tired of not finding one to let my grief out

I am not tired of never judging
But I am tired of being judged. All the time.

I am not tired of justifying every wrong action and make it right, 
I am tired of not having someone to justify mine in the right way for me

I am not tired of finding the beauty in the beast 
But I am tired of people finding the beast in me

I am not tired of understanding
But I am tired of being misunderstood

I am not tired of wearing my heart on my sleeve
But I am tired of having it trampled.

I am not tired of doing a million things
But I am tired of being found fault for one.

I am not tired of Life 
But I am tired of life trying me out, to my very end.


No comments:

Post a Comment