Sunday 4 November 2012

A million tiny pieces

-->
Image source

I'm in naval gazing mode tonight, and I sit here and ponder if I'll ever find someone to love.

If I'll ever find someone who'll love me, someone to cherish and be cherished by?

People make big messes of life. I am no exception. But in all this mess will there be some goodness?

It's true...the very thought of being enslaved to marriage is enough to make me want to vomit. But love is something different altogether. I have expereienced marriage and I have experienced love and (for me) they are 2 polar opposites.  

In this little heart of mine lays a world of pain. Pain of mistakes, pain of loss, pain of misplaced ideals. Broken pieces of a barely breathing story. Where there once was love, now there's only me and the lonely.


No comments:

Post a Comment